Apple Cider Vinegar: Good for Your Natural Hair and Body
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) does it all. It is great for your body and hair inside and out and can be used in so many different ways. We also love ACV because it’s completely natural — made from fermenting apple juice into hard cider and then fermenting a second time into vinegar. Whether you are looking to give a healthy boost to your diet or whether you’re looking to give a healthy boost to your hair, if you can get over the vinegar smell, then ACV will do great things.
Here are 10 ways to use apple cider vinegar for healthier hair and
healthier overall body:
1. Shiney Hair
Use apple cider vinegar as a rinse to add shine and body to your hair.
After shampooing, pour on ACV and then rinse out.
2. Clean Scalp
Add a douse of ACV to your shampoo before lathering onto scalp and
strands. This will help break up product and remove buildup.
3. Even Skin Tone/Fight Blemishes
When diluted with two parts water, ACV can be used as a skin toner.
Use after washing your face as you would any other store bought toner.
Leave the ACV toner on your skin overnight to help even out dark
4. White Teeth
ACV can be used to whiten your smile. With a cotton swab, rub your
teeth with ACV regularly
ACV is a great metabolism booster to have on the regular or before a workout. Add 2 tbsp. of ACV into 2 cups water and you have a ready made, 100% natural energy drink that will help you burn fat. If the flavor is too strong, add a tbs. of honey.
6. Fight dandruff
ACV kills bacteria and fungi and cleanses the scalp of buildup which can help sooth your scalp from dandruff and unclog hair follicles.
7. Healthy Digestion
ACV slows down the body’s digestion of starch which lowers glucose levels. Consumption of ACV can also regulate bowel movement.
ACV’s potency of malic acid gives it anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties. Great for topical uses as well as consumption.
9. Healthy Heart
ACV is thought to regulate blood pressure and help control cholesterol levels. It’s potassium also helps strengthen muscles, nerve impulses and heart activity.
10. Weight loss
ACV boosts the body’s ability to break down fats into usable energy to prevent fat from being stored and causing weight gain.
- Stock up on tgin Organic African Shea Butter this Winter
- Trend Alert: 10 Comfy Chunky Scarves for Winter
- 5 Reasons You’ll Adore tgin’s Daily Butter Cream Moisturizer for Natural Hair
- Getting tgin Products Into Sally Beauty Stores – Delay is NOT DENIAL
- tgin Natural Hair Products for Dry Hair Now in 500+ Sally Beauty Stores
- 5 Benefits of Pre-pooing Natural Hair
- Holiday Styles for Natural Hair Featuring tgin
- How to Stretch your Natural Hair Using the Airplaning Technique
- The Marine Corps Has Approved Two Natural Hairstlyes
- tgin Products are Buy 2 Get 1 Free at Sally Beauty in January!