Wholesale Account Manager – Anywhere
Tgin is a manufacturer of natural hair and skin care products primarily targeting women of color. We are looking to for someone, who can assist us in reaching out to/tracking stores that contact us about carrying our products and take detailed notes. A background in sales is a plus.
Hours: 10-15/hrs per week.
- Contact prospects/leads via telephone and email with end result being an appointment that is then turned over to an outside 435 Digital SMB rep
- Initiate a conversation with the decision maker to introduce our products and services,
- Address client issues and sales activity with prospective and existing clients; track and monitor client satisfaction issues and work with Support Managers to resolve major problems.
- Produce invoices and develop quotes for potential clients
- Conduct competitive research and maintain knowledge of competitive products.
- Document , track and monitor all leads and activities in CRM
- Nurture longer term prospects
- Follow up with prospects who responded to marketing programs and campaigns
- Assist with list building activities
- 1-2 years experience in marketing / sales preferred, but make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent writing skills.
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com. Subject of email should be: TGIN Wholesale Account Manager.
TGIN Amazon.com Store Manager Wanted — Chicago Applicants Only
We are looking for an organized and responsible individual that can help us fulfill orders we receive online from Amazon.com. Experience selling items on Amazon or ebay is a plus. Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
- Mail out packages five times a week to Amazon.com customers
- Prepare weekly inventory report
- Respond to customer service issues within 24 hours (e.g. I received the wrong package, what is my tracking #, letting people know items are on back order, etc.)
- Update Amazon.com website to remove out of stock items.
- Take customer orders over the phone when they encounter difficulties with placing an order online
- Order supplies as needed (as needed)
- Keep email account organized
- Cell Phone
- 10-15 hour week time commitment
- Strong Computer Skills/Ability to Use an Ipad
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual (not required, but a plus)
- Pay: TBD
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of email should be: TGIN Amazon.com Store Manager.
TGIN Production Team Members Wanted — Chicago Applicants Only
We are looking for an individual to work in our small hair care factory. The ideal candidate has the ability to multi-task and also focus on one task at a time (e.g. filling 200 of a product in 8 hours). Must be efficient and be able to generate a certain amount of output in a certain amount of time. Warehouse experience is a plus. Disclaimer: Several members of our team are OCD, which means they like for things to be done a certain way and are very organized. Sample responsibilities are below:
- Cut + Wrap Soaps
- Fill Bottles
- Put Labels on Bottles
- Pack Orders
- Cleaning (mopping, washing/folding towels, doing dishes, cleaning off counters, etc.)
- Hours: 8-10 hours/week
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com. Subject of email should be: TGIN Production Team. Spanish speakers/bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
TGIN Brand Ambassadors Wanted for Events + In Store Demos — Chicago Applicants Only
- Handing Out Samples
- Selling products and apparel
- Promoting the Brand at local events (Shecky’s Girls Night Out, African Fest, Taste of Randolph, etc.)
- Talking about health and the benefits of using natural and organic products
- Event setup/break down
Ideal candidate will posses:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong attention to customer service issues.
- Prior merchandise planning responsibilities preferred.
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan, organize and execute corporate goals.
- Can work in a fast paced environment.
- Hours: As Needed for Events
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of email should be: TGIN Brand Ambassador.
TGIN Customer Service Representative — Chicago Applicants Only — FILLED
We are looking for a smart, articulate individual to responsible to respond to customer service emails and voicemails. Strong background in customer service is a plus.
- Respond to customer emails and voicemails 2x a day (am and pm).
- Respond to customer Facebook and Instagram postings daily 2x a day (am and pm).
- Identify any major customer service issues/trends.
- Send daily summary email of issues requiring attention to Online Store Manager and management.
- Hours: 1 hour/day or 8 hours/week
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com. Subject of email should be: TGIN Customer Service Representative
TGIN Hair Stylists to do Platform Work — Chicago Only
We are looking for experienced natural hair stylists to do platform work demonstrating how our products work at events. Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, hourly rate and sample of their work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of email should be: TGIN Hair Stylist