How Often Do You Blow Out Your Hair?
On the days when you’re tired of doing your twist out, or when your girl doesn’t feel like hooking you up with some kinky twist, the next best option is a blow out.
Blow outs provide a nice change from the norm. They allow your hair to blow in the wind, and add a bit of pep in your step. But blow outs aren’t something one should do all the time.
Despite using a heat protectant, and as making sure your blow dryer, hot iron or flat-iron are on the lowest possible temperature, the heat can damage your hair, add split ends, and allow your hair to break off.
But a blow out once in a while won’t overturn all your hard work. If you blow out your hair once every month or once every two months, you should be fine.
So my question to all you ladies is, how often do you blow out your hair? And how do you like it once it’s done?
Related Posts: Tips for Beating Heat Damage
Leave a Reply
- tgin’s Dos and Don’ts for Caring for Your Sew In Weave
- 10 Trendy Foods You Should Not Ignore
- Summer Reading: By Any Greens Necessary by Trayce Lynn McQuirter
- 6 Tips to Make Your #Natural Hair Twist Out Last
- Top No-Heat Natural Hair Styling Tools
- Natural Remedies For Dark Spots — for Every Skin Type!
- BHM: Hampton University Bans Business Majors from Wearing Cornrows and Dreadlocks
- 3 Things Her Body Says About You
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Good for Your Natural Hair and Body
- Being Black & Fit: 3 Myths Holding Us Back