How Often Do You Blow Out Your Hair?
On the days when you’re tired of doing your twist out, or when your girl doesn’t feel like hooking you up with some kinky twist, the next best option is a blow out.
Blow outs provide a nice change from the norm. They allow your hair to blow in the wind, and add a bit of pep in your step. But blow outs aren’t something one should do all the time.
Despite using a heat protectant, and as making sure your blow dryer, hot iron or flat-iron are on the lowest possible temperature, the heat can damage your hair, add split ends, and allow your hair to break off.
But a blow out once in a while won’t overturn all your hard work. If you blow out your hair once every month or once every two months, you should be fine.
So my question to all you ladies is, how often do you blow out your hair? And how do you like it once it’s done?
Related Posts: Tips for Beating Heat Damage
- 25 Back to School Styles From Kindergarten to College for Natural Hair
- 10 Herbs,Essential Oils, and Plants That Promote Hair Growth
- 5 Tips to Care for and Maintain Beautiful Gray Hair
- Top 10 Natural Hair Salons and Stylists in Memphis
- Get “GoodHair” for Only $65
- Trend Alert: How to get the Perfect ’70s Blowout on Natural Hair
- What Yoga Can Do for You
- tgin CEO Chris-Tia Donaldson to Serve as Keynote Speaker at Chicago’s South Side Pitch on 10.1.15
- tgin Back to School Sale | 20% off EVERYTHING at tginstore.com
- Before you Braid: 5 Steps to Prepare Your Natural Hair for a Protective Style