How Often Do You Blow Out Your Hair?
On the days when you’re tired of doing your twist out, or when your girl doesn’t feel like hooking you up with some kinky twist, the next best option is a blow out.
Blow outs provide a nice change from the norm. They allow your hair to blow in the wind, and add a bit of pep in your step. But blow outs aren’t something one should do all the time.
Despite using a heat protectant, and as making sure your blow dryer, hot iron or flat-iron are on the lowest possible temperature, the heat can damage your hair, add split ends, and allow your hair to break off.
But a blow out once in a while won’t overturn all your hard work. If you blow out your hair once every month or once every two months, you should be fine.
So my question to all you ladies is, how often do you blow out your hair? And how do you like it once it’s done?
Related Posts: Tips for Beating Heat Damage
One Response to “How Often Do You Blow Out Your Hair?”
- Thank God It’s Natural Social Media/Marketing Intern Wanted
- Top 5 Brands of Marley Hair for Crochet Braids
- Top 10 Natural Hair Salons and Stylists in New Orleans
- Win Tickets to the tgin Target Launch Party
- tgin Products Now at Target – Use the HashTag #tgintarget and We’ll Repost
- Top 10 Natural Hair Salons and Stylists in Columbus
- Flash Sale: Green Tea Super Moist Conditioner – $9.99
- Top 10 Natural Hair Salons in Cleveland
- Tina Knowles Gets Married to Long Time Beau Richard Lawton in Newport Beach, California
- Hey Atlanta! We’re Looking for Brand Ambassadors for the World Natural Hair Show April 25-26