How Often Do You Blow Out Your Hair?
On the days when you’re tired of doing your twist out, or when your girl doesn’t feel like hooking you up with some kinky twist, the next best option is a blow out.
Blow outs provide a nice change from the norm. They allow your hair to blow in the wind, and add a bit of pep in your step. But blow outs aren’t something one should do all the time.
Despite using a heat protectant, and as making sure your blow dryer, hot iron or flat-iron are on the lowest possible temperature, the heat can damage your hair, add split ends, and allow your hair to break off.
But a blow out once in a while won’t overturn all your hard work. If you blow out your hair once every month or once every two months, you should be fine.
So my question to all you ladies is, how often do you blow out your hair? And how do you like it once it’s done?
Related Posts: Tips for Beating Heat Damage
One Response to “How Often Do You Blow Out Your Hair?”
Leave a Reply
- Titi Branch, Co-Founder of Miss Jessie’s Natural Hair Care Line, Dead at 45
- Top Ten New York Natural Hair Salons and Stylists
- 8 Cozy Slouchy Winter Beanies for Natural Hair
- Top Ten Atlanta Natural Hair Salons and Stylists
- 5 Tips for Making Wash Day Less Stressful
- Chicago Candidates: Back up Admin Support for tgin Ops and Shipping Team
- Top Ten Gold Nail Polishes
- Braid Out on Natural Hair with tgin Twist & Define Cream by @AnnetteMint
- 15% off all tgin Hair Products Until 12/18
- New tgin Organic African Shea Butter Labels