How Often Do You Blow Out Your Hair?
On the days when you’re tired of doing your twist out, or when your girl doesn’t feel like hooking you up with some kinky twist, the next best option is a blow out.
Blow outs provide a nice change from the norm. They allow your hair to blow in the wind, and add a bit of pep in your step. But blow outs aren’t something one should do all the time.
Despite using a heat protectant, and as making sure your blow dryer, hot iron or flat-iron are on the lowest possible temperature, the heat can damage your hair, add split ends, and allow your hair to break off.
But a blow out once in a while won’t overturn all your hard work. If you blow out your hair once every month or once every two months, you should be fine.
So my question to all you ladies is, how often do you blow out your hair? And how do you like it once it’s done?
Related Posts: Tips for Beating Heat Damage
- 8 Cozy Slouchy Winter Beanies for Natural Hair
- Stock up on tgin Organic African Shea Butter this Winter
- Trend Alert: 10 Comfy Chunky Scarves for Winter
- 5 Reasons You’ll Adore tgin’s Daily Butter Cream Moisturizer for Natural Hair
- Getting tgin Products Into Sally Beauty Stores – Delay is NOT DENIAL
- tgin Natural Hair Products for Dry Hair Now in 500+ Sally Beauty Stores
- Holiday Styles for Natural Hair Featuring tgin
- How to Stretch your Natural Hair Using the Airplaning Technique
- Holiday Style Tutorial for Natural Hair Featuring tgin
- The Marine Corps Has Approved Two Natural Hairstlyes