How Often Do You Blow Out Your Hair?
On the days when you’re tired of doing your twist out, or when your girl doesn’t feel like hooking you up with some kinky twist, the next best option is a blow out.
Blow outs provide a nice change from the norm. They allow your hair to blow in the wind, and add a bit of pep in your step. But blow outs aren’t something one should do all the time.
Despite using a heat protectant, and as making sure your blow dryer, hot iron or flat-iron are on the lowest possible temperature, the heat can damage your hair, add split ends, and allow your hair to break off.
But a blow out once in a while won’t overturn all your hard work. If you blow out your hair once every month or once every two months, you should be fine.
So my question to all you ladies is, how often do you blow out your hair? And how do you like it once it’s done?
Related Posts: Tips for Beating Heat Damage
One Response to “How Often Do You Blow Out Your Hair?”
- 5 Steps to Get the Perfect Perm Rod Curls on Natural Hair!
- Top 10 Natural Hair Salons and Stylists in Orlando
- Thank God It’s Natural ‘Moist Collection’ NOW in Select Target Stores
- tgin Now in Target Stores Nationwide
- @SumeetraReed review of the tgin Moist Collection
- Top Ten Natural Hair Salons and Stylists in San Franciso
- Top 10 Raleigh Natural Hair Salons and Stylists
- Top Ten Natural Hair Salons and Stylists in Miami
- Top 10 Foundations for Brown Skin
- Top 10 Natural Hair Salons and Stylists in Birmingham